Insight Collective has partnered with WEINFELD EDUCATION GROUP to offer advocacy services for children and families. WEG's Special Education Consultants help parents navigate educational systems to obtain appropriate school services and placement options.
Our goal is to help you, as parents, navigate educational systems to obtain appropriate school services and placement options. We provide an expert opinion about what will be best for your child’s education. We collaborate in school meetings, advocating for our expert opinion to become a reality for your child.
- We speak with you to understand your concerns and goals.
- We review related educational records including assessments, previous plans (IEP/504), report cards, and communication between home and school.
- We speak with all involved professionals to gain an understanding of their perspective.
- We observe your child in school (without their knowing we are there to see them). While at school, we speak with involved school staff to gain an understanding of their perspective.
- We meet with you to present our expert opinion, including changes that may be needed in the current program and any suggestions for alternative public and/or private programs.
- We communicate with school personnel through phone calls, written communication and/or meetings to advocate for the necessary changes in program and/or placement.
In the course of our work, we also make recommendations for any additional assessments or services that may be necessary to help your child to realize their potential. We are available to continue to monitor the implementation of the plan that we have helped create and to make any necessary changes or updates. Although we do not accept insurance, families may qualify for a reduced rate for our advocacy services based on a review of financial need.
WEG also serves as an expert witness in legal proceedings. Please visit our Expert Witness page to learn more.
For more information, please contact 805.558.2068 or email email@example.com.