Free Reading Assessments
Saturday, June 17 & Saturday, August 12, 2017
If you believe your child struggles with reading or if your child’s teacher has noticed reading weaknesses, he or she may benefit from a reading assessment. Please contact us to schedule your free assessment! (Appointments are limited and required.)
Free Reading Assessments inform you about:
- Early signs of reading difficulty
- Evidence-based reading interventions
- Navigating the public school IEP process
- Support from local parent advocates and attorneys
Does Your Child:
- Avoid reading aloud or for pleasure?
- Become anxious when asked to read aloud?
- Have trouble sounding out new and unfamiliar words?
- Struggle with spelling?
Download the flyer PDF here.