Free Reading Assessments
Free 2018 Summer Reading Screener Coming August 11!
If you believe your child struggles with reading or if your child’s teacher has noticed reading weaknesses, he or she may benefit from a reading assessment. Please contact us to schedule your free assessment! (Appointments are limited and required.)
Free Reading Assessments inform you about:
- Early signs of reading difficulty
- Evidence-based reading interventions
- Navigating the public school IEP process
- Support from local parent advocates and attorneys
Does Your Child:
- Avoid reading aloud or for pleasure?
- Become anxious when asked to read aloud?
- Have trouble sounding out new and unfamiliar words?
- Struggle with spelling?
Download the flyer PDF here.